an English teaching method that works! The efficient way.
For junior high school JTEs, elementary school HRTs, and ALTs.
through simple interactive worksheets with augmented reality. The touch and feel for students to be able to
communicate with one another in English. Listening, reading, writing, and speaking. All in one!
of the traditional and modern teaching style. Blended and crafted with learning support extensions, such as the class pen pal project, the after school English club program, the international exchange event, and much more!
of bringing equal English educational opportunities and resources for Japanese students in junior high and
elementary schools! And, broadening their understanding of other countries' diverse culture.
The Lesson Plans
For you to print out and use in class! Simple and practical for your students to improve their English communication skills. Give them a TRY now!
The Pen Pal
is a life-time opportunity for students to connect to other students by exchanging letters in English and in Japanese with school(s) from abroad.
The English Club
embraces English as a way
to further advance the club
members academic studies and to broaden their under-
standing of other cultures.
- All Eiken Interview Cards feature augumented reality(AR) with audio Q & A and an AR button linking to Eigo Ganbare Classroom Portal. (01.2018)
- Beta Release of the Classroom Portal. Includes a variety of interactive online quizzes and more. (12.2017)
- Article about "Team-Teaching in English: Working for Students" has been published on ALT Training Online.
In Japanese - ① Team-Teaching in English | ② The Pen Pal Project | ③ JHS English Club: Success is Doing(12.2017)
- Mistakes on JHS worksheets have been fixed and new "Answer Key & Examples" have been added. (10.2017)
- Newly revised pen pal lessons have been added. Try them out, "the Pen Pal Lessons". (09.2017)
"Give Japanese students the opportunity to communicate digitally, experience
cultural immersion, and unleash the freedom to become global innovators."
Eigo Ganbare is a non-profit organization. Donation funds support the continuous development of this site, classroom worksheet printouts, and the web hosting/domain service fee.